Ink Monster is growing! We’re looking for a part-time Publishing Monster to help with the business side of our company.
Who we are
Ink Monster publishes sci-fi, fantasy, and romance books for girls who kick ass. In an industry where a successful book may move 5,000 copies, Ink Monster has moved more than a half-million eBooks across twelve titles in twenty-four months. We are looking to expand into audio and print, and we need a Publishing Monster to help!
Who you are
You’re smart, motivated, organized, and you love books. It’s a bonus if you understand the print publishing or audio publishing worlds. It’s an extra special bonus if you know excel, PowerPoint, or Salesforce.com. You love learning new things and working in a team environment. You’re not afraid to do some grunt work. (We all do grunt work here!) Most importantly, you’re excited by the idea of supporting kick-ass storytelling!
What you’ll do
- Manage data and run reports
- Help set up and review candidates for voice and production on our audio book line
- Track deadlines and costs for the same
- Oversee print launch and track to schedule
- Assist in promotions including email newsletter
- Bachelor’s degree in publishing, English or similar.
- Bright mind
- Hard working
- Ability to work from home as a contractor with your own internet connection and computer
What we pay
- We pay $20/hour for 10-15 hours week
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Applications for this position must be received by 6PM PST on Wednesday, February 17th, 2016
Post a comment